The Systems Engineering foundations course provides a solid background of the core Systems Engineering discipline. Including learning and practicing the application of Systems Engineering methodologies, enhancing know-how with an interactive workshop and covering detailed use cases.
- To know the origins of Systems Engineering and application of the role
- To speak competently about the discipline of Systems Engineering.
- To know how to apply Systems Engineering methodologies to complex project developments.
- To know how to optimize Systems Engineering on your project.
- To assess the scope of applying for Systems Engineering professional accreditation, ASEP or CSEP.
Who Should Attend?
This training is intended for Requirements Engineers, Systems Engineers, Project Managers, Verification Engineers, Architects, Development Engineers and Product Owners.