- About Us
- Systems Engineering
The Swiss Society of Systems Engineering Day
1st September 2014, ETH Zürich
SWISSED is the first Annual Symposium of the Swiss Systems Engineering Society (SSSE), also acting as the Swiss Chapter of the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE).
Don’t miss the opportunity. There is only one “first one”. Let’s make history together.
We are offering a 1-day event bringing together first-class presenters and practitioners from across Europe, to share knowledge and experiences on how to plan, develop and manage systems in an efficient and successful way.
We will be covering subjects including:
- Systems Thinking, Decision Management and Concurrent Engineering
- Requirements Management, Verification and Validation and Systems Architecting
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
We have internationally recognised speakers including:
- Professor Patrick Godfrey ESEP; Director of the Bristol University Systems Centre, UK
- Alan Harding; President-Elect INCOSE
- Professor Mike Henshaw, Engineering Systems of Systems Group, Loughborough University
- Colin Hood, Colin Hood Systems Engineering Limited
SWISSED will be held in conjunction with the Southern Systems Engineering Tour.
Reasons to attend:
- Network and broaden your horizons with professionals from all corners of the globe
- Attend and participate in more than 20 Presentations and Workshops to share the latest thinking, research and information about technical products and innovations in systems engineering
- Learn the benefits of Systems Engineering Certification
- Have dedicated time with colleagues without the distractions of the workplace
- Contribute to the advancement of systems engineering